Friday, May 20, 2011

A Mix of Pix

I was taking a photography class that required me to work on building my stock photography library.  I definitely have an interest in photography, but I can't say that I am really naturally talented in capturing compelling images.  Nevertheless, the assignments forced me to walk around my neighborhood to find interesting things to shoot.  I thought I would share, because...ehhhh why not? I'm not sure if my audience is sick of hearing about what I ate and drank and what stupid plane story I have.  For your viewing pleasure...

These holly tree/bushes act as a natural fence around the apt. complex


These are the azaleas at my parents' house!

If you look closely, you can see the ants working on opening the peony buds

more flowers from the apt. landscaping

This is a drainage grate, but I think it kind of looks like a ribcage

Sad lemon fell from a lemon tree




I want to take tennis lessons when I get back to PA, just FYI


Anyway, they aren't earth shattering pictures by any stretch of the imagination, but I thought it was interesting to share some other types of pictures that show a bit about what my world has been like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment