I’ve been running around nonstop since I got in from St. Thomas on Saturday (more on vacation later). I’ve been visiting my parents, grandparents, friends, working, playing iPad games, eating cake and other really important stuff. Late last night, I went to my house for the first time since I got back into Philly. I was really tired and just wanted to crash. So I plugged in the alarm clock and went to sleep. The next thing I know, radio 104.5 is blaring, signaling that it’s time to wake up.
….but I feel like I have barely any sleep whatsoever. How can I be THIS tired? I hit the snooze button and finally got ready to drag myself out of bed at 7:00 AM. I would have to rush around to get ready so that I can get to work at a decent time now. UGH. So I picked up my iPhone to do my normal wake-up reading (CNN, Gawker, Facebook, Weather, Gmail) when I realized that it was 1:40 AM!!!!!
So what you’re telling me, Alarm Clock, is that you don’t set yourself to the correct time when I plug you in? I actually have to do something about it?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment