Friday, April 15, 2011

It’s Friiiiiday, Friiiiiiday. Fun Fun Fun Fun.

I have been informed by my throngs of fans (ok, just Merissa) that I have been slacking on my blog-posting duties.  It’s not that I don’t care or want to blog, it’s just that I don’t have anything particularly amazing to write about at the moment.  I have been very busy at work, which means that I have been coming home and crashing.  I have been obsessed with Netflix Instant Watch too.  We watch Modern Family (hilarious) and The Secret Millionaire (weepy).  Oh, and I just found out that My So Called Life is now on Instant.  There goes my social life.
Dirk and I are both focusing on deciding what we are doing with our careers when we return to PA.  I applied for a design internship with the User Experience group, so we’ll see what happens with that.  If that doesn’t pan out, then I think I’m staying in IT.  We have lots to figure out, because our time out here in CA is running out! We’re starting to get panicky that we’re not going to do/see all the things we want to do/see while we’re out here.  Still on the list:
  • Monterey & the Aquarium
  • Yosemite
  • Alcatraz
  • Redwoods
  • Whale Watching
  • Hawaii
Plus, we have visitors lined up!  Denis is coming from Germany to spend time with Dirk for his 30th birthday in May.  Kendra and Megan are visiting mid-May, and I think we’re going to Napa.  And we're going to be back in PA from May 1st - 9th for Merissa and Damon's wedding on the 8th.  So, we have some planning to do!  July is right around the corner. 

I’ll be back next week to update you on what we accomplish this weekend.  It’s Friiiiiday, Friiiiiiday. Fun Fun Fun Fun. (if you don’t know what that is in reference to…figure it out.  You owe it to yourself. And to me!)

1 comment:

  1. I highly recommend Monterey if you can fit it in. The aquarium is so cool - they have a cylindrical tank filled with tuna that swim in high-speed circles.

    ReplyDelete